Wake up call for 2013?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Wake up call for 2013?

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Wake up call for 2013?

Post by E_ »

chairleg67 1 day ago

If you trade your freedom for safety, you dont get either one. In the late 80s Marines were surveyed to see if they were willing to remove firearms from US citizens by force and if Marines would fire on US citizens under orders of UN commanders. We refused!!

Semper Fi !!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

deleted
Last edited by Lock5 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I'll promise you the Marines won't be listening to anything from the UN................ we consider them the enemy.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:deleted
Well, $h1t I would have loved to seen what that said. :(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:I'll promise you the Marines won't be listening to anything from the UN................ we consider them the enemy.
Likes this.JPG
Likes this.JPG (2.24 KiB) Viewed 3358 times
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
Lock5 wrote:I'll promise you the Marines won't be listening to anything from the UN................ we consider them the enemy.
Likes this.JPG
Well.....?
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Awesome!

Love the bacground music.

Last of the true Americans!
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I think there are waaaay more Americans that passionately believe in our constitutional rights than you think. This isn't the last of us, by far. I know most of us likely prefer to just be quiet observers, yet we appreciate those of you that prepare, post and share fyi's to keep the youngins informed. :ymapplause:
Happy camper and happy boater!!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”