Here we go! VP Debate comin up

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Here we go! VP Debate comin up

Post by E_ »

Wasn't sure where to put this thread since it is KY Talk but is Political. Guess I can shadow copy.

Centre College says Lincoln is ready.
President Lincoln is ready for the debate! He already has his credentials!

CSpan arrived

Centre College Alumni

Like This Page · about an hour ago

The Media Filing Center as of 10/5/12. There are over 15 miles of cable in this gym. The clear tubes running across the rafters are the additional air conditioning that was installed to keep the room cool when full of reporters.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f ... =1&theater
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Re: Here we go! VP Debate comin up

Post by Islander_212 »

Only 2.5 miles from the house. I think I will go to the festival there. No tickets to be had and I have checked all my sources. Oh well. I just hope to get a glimpse of Kimberly Guilfoyle from Fox News. OK, more than a glimpse!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”