Others are watching!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Others are watching!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Copied from my sisters FB page:

I find this very interesting that other countries are watching our future elections with great concern.
The Perfect Quote: Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper, Prager Zeitungon.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.”

Now, what do you think of those words?!
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Re: Others are watching!

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I think these words and similar ones will never be aired voluntarily by our mainstream media. The sheeple don't read much more than texts and tweets anymore, and they certainly don't grasp anything that doesn't involve grasping free money for them, costly for me. Voters without a sense of responsibility, knowledge and respect for our country and conscience hopefully just won't show up at the polls. These are obviously just my opinions-- of which I have felt very strongly about yet helpless in finding very many others who givea$hit on the same level. Thanks for having this section of the forum available, I'm so tired of having to ignore the "ignorant" people-- emphasis placed on the true definition of the word. This semi-anonymous forum is practically the only spot I can safely vent due to my bartending profession, where it's NEVER a good idea to discuss politics, religion and the political correctness that makes me a very unwilling referee, lol.... More of the same and really scary times ahead if things don't completely shift away from free and unearned handouts, voter fraud, gigantic govt., worldwide disrespect and complete lack of positive promotion of the good ol USA from the "perceived friendlies" we give, give, give to and yet receive nothing positive in return. The few countries who do hold us in high regard are now scared of saying too much and aligning too close, just not very popular anymore.
There, off my soapbox now. Later y'all!
Happy camper and happy boater!!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”