"Muslim Heritage In America"

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

"Muslim Heritage In America"

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital, heard a Muslim orchestra, seen a Muslim band march in a parade, witnessed a Muslim charity, shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout, seen a Muslim Candy Striper, or seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life? The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY?

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr. Obama:
Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.
Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.
Can you show me one Muslim signature on the;

United States Constitution?

Declaration of Independence?

I didn't think so. Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from

England ? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America?

No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black

Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era?

Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient

to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle

East. No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world

celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America.

I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslim also.

Oh, and don't forget the November 5, 2009 slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America!

MUSLIM HERITAGE MY a$$!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: "Muslim Heritage In America"

Post by E_ »

AMEN! Not to make light of what some have done in the past 50 years but AMEN to the NOT ALWAYS.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Happy camper and happy boater!!
southforkwally

Post by southforkwally »

One of the best posts on either board for quite some time. The Muslims are threat to the whole world and will not stop until they've enslaved the world with their Mohammad charged brand of religion that spreads itself by war and terror.
America wake up. We are in a war that the radicals claim they will fight even if it takes 100 years. Horribly the only way Israel and the West will ever stop the Muslim hordes is to destroy much of their civilization.
Now this being said,it will only be a matter of time before the next huge attack and the blood that radical Islam spills will once again cry from the sand for justice..............Southforkwally
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

They are the most rapidly growing religion in the world. Just food for thought. Does anyone have that video handy that shows the growth, influence and project growth?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

"While the years have passed and the names of the armies and countries have changed, Islam’s war against the rest of us continues at full speed. There isn’t a day that goes by without a new terrorist attack carried out by a Muslim militant.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -of-islam/
(Armstrong Williams is an African American political commentator, author of a conservative newspaper column, and host of a daily radio show and a nationally syndicated TV program.)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”