One more step for the ba$tards! (illegals)

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

One more step for the ba$tards! (illegals)

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Colorado May Vote on Driver's Licenses for Undocumented Migrants (the friggen word is ILLEGAL!!)

A coalition of immigrants' defense organizations has launched a campaign in favor of Initiative 52, which - if approved in November - would give driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants in Colorado.

For Initiative 52 to be included on the ballot in November, the campaign must collect slightly more than 86,000 signatures from registered voters before Aug. 6.

Driver's Licenses for All asks that "all residents of Colorado, although they may not be able to prove legal residence in the state, be able to obtain a driver's license or an identity card," if they fulfill certain conditions, said Jose Sanchez, (tell ya anything) the press coordinator for the campaign.

Those requirements, Sanchez said, include "proving that they have contributed to Colorado," that is, by having paid taxes, as well as having valid identity documents and being able to prove that the person seeking the license lives in the state by, for example, presenting utility bills in their name.

At a minimum, undocumented people who want to get a driver's license will have to obtain their taxpayer identification number, known as ITIN, to have paid taxes in Colorado for at least one year and to have a passport, birth certificate or other document issued by the immigrant's country of origin.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... latestnews
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: One more step for the ba$tards! (illegals)

Post by E_ »

ILLEGAL!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: One more step for the ba$tards! (illegals)

Post by katie »

It's just gets dumber and dumber out there.... I think he (our current leader) is starting to sweat a little bit ;)
This is a sure fire way to get them legal to vote dammit! Pelosi has a hand in this scheme I am sure. L-)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”