This guy make me frikken sick!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

This guy make me frikken sick!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

He is actually using this for political recognition. X( (bastard)

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin: If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said. "

Now how sick is that?

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... ke-trayvon
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: This guy make me frikken sick!

Post by katie »

SMH - He is showing more "racism" as time goes by. Or maybe he feels he needs to keep all of the black people in agreement so they will go out and vote for him again. He should have offered his condolences (if that much) and that is all. Does he regularly offer condolences to the families of soldiers?

L-) My dislike grows stronger.... I sure hope his "masses" don't show up to voted again this year but I'm not thrilled with the other choices either. I think being Pres is losing it's popularity, even for the rich and attention starved. Now, if Oprah shows up at the rehab facilities collecting "crackheads" like she did last time, we could have another issue.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”