Obamas a friggen JOKE!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Obamas a friggen JOKE!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

snipit:

"Today, I am directing my administration to cut through red tape, break through bureaucratic hurdles and make this project a priority," Obama said amid applause.

Republicans fired back the president is hyping his role in relieving the bottlenecked supply because construction on this portion of the pipeline is expected to start in June -- with or without him.
"After more than three years of environmental study by various agencies, the president in January denied ... a permit for the entire project, stranding more than 830,000 barrels of oil a day from Canada, North Dakota and other upper Great Plains states," said a group of GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill. "Today, however, he took credit for a section of the pipeline that required no presidential approval. The fact is, the southern portion of the Keystone XL pipeline doesn’t require presidential consent because it doesn’t cross an international border."

Anyone watch Hannity last night? This was covered in his show. All Osama wants is the glory. X(

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03 ... latestnews
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Obamas a friggen JOKE!

Post by E_ »

Wow again
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

He's counting on voters being stoooopid enuff to believe he's doing great stuff! X( Where's the America I love? :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

...and many ARE that dumb
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

E_HILLMAN wrote:...and many ARE that dumb
Yeah, and that's the sad part!
>
>
Attachments
427165_3559586550775_1306112714_3548655_1876074655_n.jpg
427165_3559586550775_1306112714_3548655_1876074655_n.jpg (25.97 KiB) Viewed 3147 times
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Great post Nervous, I had to share that on fb. He's always stealing attention when it's not earned. :(|)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”