Good Point!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Good Point!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

X(

After reading the headlines today about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn’t help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a traumatic brain injury.

Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allah akbar, still hasn’t stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible.

So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately. But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience.

Two and a half years later, they still haven’t tried the murderous bastard.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Good Point!

Post by E_ »

Yep, not very FAIR or BALANCED huh
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:ymapplause: Nervous, I am soooo with you on this. I am sick to death of the U.S. kissing a$$ and bending over to try to make the whole world happy. This, "retalliation" BS is waaay over the top and gives any of "the others" an excuse to go out and mame & murder our soldiers and this is accepted by our govt, but this poor guy, like you said "cracked". I can only imagine what stress they're under. I do not know his story, but at the same time you almost have to know something went haywire somewhere to make him do this.

Major Hasan, however, should have NEVER been in the position he was in. Are our military leaders so freaking ignorant to know his religion and then send our young troops who are suffering from killing "his" people to him for advice???? I totally blame this on our ignorance and the jackass who had the power to appoint him.

Just a sad situation all around. Bring that boy home and put him a secured mental institute for a year, then re-evaluate. If Hasan gets our "pat on the back" treatment, then so should any US soldier.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Where's the America I love? :ymsigh: :ymsigh:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

re3too wrote:Where's the America I love? :ymsigh: :ymsigh:

I'm afraid that disappeared with WWII. The hippies thought we should all love one another all over the world but they forgot that not everyone can grow pot... lol. Especially in the desert! :))
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”