Libertarians

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Libertarians

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Libertarians

Post by Lock5 »

Yo dumbass we can't see the whole picture.............. :ymhug:
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Lock5 wrote:Yo dumbass we can't see the whole picture.............. :ymhug:
:)) :))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Huh, I can. And this is the second computer I have viewed it from today.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

I am only seeing part of the picture also.. :-\
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Hmmmmmmm go here ucp.php go to preferences and set your board style to subsilver2 and see if that helps.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Or up your screen resolution. :P
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Hmmmmmmm go here ucp.php go to preferences and set your board style to subsilver2 and see if that helps.

Yo computer booooiiii, just load the things correctly and we won't have to do all those tricks. I have a 23" monitor at home and couldn't see it all.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

That is because your old arse probally has it set to 800x600 LMAO You should at least be at 1680x1050 or something higher.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LOL, JPatton found another one

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”