Now he wants 'MORE' money!!!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Now he wants 'MORE' money!!!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Wish I could put my finger on ALL the "wasteful" spending done by our goverment! X( X(
I would then hand him the list and say here ya go bub...here's your increase! Start by trimming the congressional salaries! X(
-----------------------------------------------------

Obama formally seeks debt ceiling increase

President Obama formally asked Congress Thursday to raise the nation’s debt ceiling, stating the country’s debts have fallen within $100 billion of the current debt limit and an increase is needed to meet “existing commitments.”

The request came Thursday in a letter from the president to House Speaker John Boehner.

The latest request is the third asking to raise the debt limit since the contentious debt ceiling agreement last August. That agreement called for the ceiling to be increased in three stages, giving Congress the opportunity to express disapproval at each stage.

That deal, signed into law in August, authorized a phased increase of the debt ceiling by up to $2.4 trillion, with $400 billion of that kicking in immediately and another $500 billion coming in September. This latest request – for an additional $1.2 trillion – is the final stage of the agreement.

ref:
http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01 ... hpt=hp_bn3
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Now he wants 'MORE' money!!!

Post by E_ »

X( [-(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

This guy is a total DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Re3 sent me this
djcardinal
Contributor

Post by djcardinal »

Need all of this government to go. It's time for a fresh clean start for sure!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I just worry that NONE of our electable options are going to fix it.
djcardinal
Contributor

Post by djcardinal »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I just worry that NONE of our electable options are going to fix it.
You are right, because the two party system does NOT have the people's best interest at hand. Only their own self interests. All of the c@cksuckers.

DJ

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”