Wow, the Obama administration did something I agree with.

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Wow, the Obama administration did something I agree with.

Post by E_ »

Now here is something the administration did I can agree with.
"The revised definition covers any gender of victim or attacker and includes instances in which the victim is incapable of giving consent due to the influence of drugs or alcohol or because of age. Physical resistance is not required.
Too long it has been a joke that this could happen to a man by a woman. Or that it could not happen to a male if he didn't "want" it.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administrat ... 51419.html
..Obama administration expands count of rape victims
By PETE YOST | AP – 7 hrs ago....Email
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration is expanding the definition of rape, including men for the first time, when counting the number of victims.

It's a change supporters say is long overdue. The expansion is important because policymakers and lawmakers use crime statistics to allocate resources for prevention and victim assistance.

Since 1929, the FBI has defined rape as the carnal knowledge of a female, forcibly and against her will. The revised definition covers any gender of victim or attacker and includes instances in which the victim is incapable of giving consent due to the influence of drugs or alcohol or because of age. Physical resistance is not required.

The new definition will not change federal or state laws and will not alter charges or prosecutions.

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: Wow, the Obama administration did something I agree with

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:...................Or that it could not happen to a male if he didn't "want" it.

[/quote]

Why wouldn't he want it? :))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Wow, the Obama administration did something I agree with

Post by E_ »

...and that is the old mindset
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”