The Don calling out Oboma

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

The Don calling out Oboma

Post by $parechange »

Billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump says that, if he were president he would get Congress to resolve this year’s budget and avoid a government shutdown, because much harder fiscal negotiations are yet to come. Trump also said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that he wants the issue of President Barack Obama’s birth resolved, because if he decides to run for president in 2012, “I’d like to beat him straight up.”

“Well, I’d be getting people together, and I would be getting them to go along and let’s approve something — you have to get something done,” Trump said. “The big thing is going to be next year, because next year you’re talking about trillions — so if you can’t talk about $30 billion, you’re going to have a real hard time talking about trillions.

“The president is not leading well; it’s going to be very interesting,” he said. “You know, I am hearing the Republicans will be blamed if it doesn’t happen, if there’s a shutdown. I’m also hearing from other groups, [it’s] the Democrats.

“I think the one that’s going to suffer greatly will be the president, and frankly, from the standpoint of embarrassment, if the Republicans wanted to really embarrass the president — which I hope they don’t, of course, it wouldn’t be a very nice thing to do — but let the government shut down for a couple of days. I think he’s the one who would take the heat.”

Trump was asked why he continues to focus Obama’s birth certificate, as the main issue in America today is the fiscal crisis. After brandishing his credentials, and saying he probably would make a decision on a presidential run by June, he said it is critical the issue be resolved.

“Frankly, anybody that get’s labeled ‘birther’ — which is a very derogatory term, the way the press uses it — is automatically considered not a very smart person,” Trump said. “The fact is: He doesn’t have a birth certificate, or he hasn’t shown it, and I’d love him to show it.

“Because, if I decide to run, I’d like to beat him straight up, not on an issue like this,” he continued. “But, he shows a certificate of life birth, which is totally different. And I have to say, if this were Bush or somebody else, he would be run out of office,” adding that Obama’s grandmother in Kenya said he was born there.

“The grandmother in Kenya is on record saying he was born in Kenya,” Trump said. “The hospital has, not only no birth certificate — or if they have it they should produce it, maybe there is something on it, who knows — but they have no records that he was there. The family is fighting over which hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

“There is not one record, in any hospital in Hawaii, that Barack Hussein Obama was born there,” he added.

Trump stressed, however, that the nation’s economic crisis — and the fact China “is ripping off the United States” and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and other foreign nations are taking advantage of America is “disgraceful” — are his main issues.

“What OPEC is doing to our country is unbelievable and disgraceful. There’s so much oil . . . there ships all over the sea with so much oil, and they don’t know where to dump it, ” Trump said, adding he is amazed he has heard analysts say they can’t understand why the price of oil is skyrocketing.

“The only thing they didn’t mention as the cause that oil is up to $108 a barrel — is OPEC.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Trump: Grandma Says Obama Was Born in Kenya
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

This will just not go away.

Post by E_ »

A forward I received from one of our fellow forum members...

Subject: This will just not go away.

Woopsy daisy!
"As you all know, Donald Trump made a big deal about Obama's birth certificate. As of yesterday, the White House released the birth certificate.I will tell you right now that I had never given this "birther" issue any credit. I watched the hype and the crazies come out. I completely dismissed the entire ordeal altogether. In fact, it was not until the White House released the birth certificate that it had gained my attention.

I am the studious sort of guy, and I have plenty of time on my hands. So, I took a close look at this document. While I would have thought that this issue would have been closed for good (and, got the crazies to crawl back into their holes), I found two extremely strange inconsistencies that merit some attention.

First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that I found that just does not jive.

The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the list ed place of birth is "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapiolani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Go ahead, look it up. I am not talking crazy talk, these are the facts. Like I said, I thought that this was a non-issue until the actual certificate was released. Now that it has been released, of course I had to look into it. I have found these issues, now I know that something is up. If you doubt me, just look at the following resources:

Sure as hell, the hospital part is true, as you can read about the 1978 merger here.

Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia)
The first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council took place in 1957. Despite British hopes of handing power to "moderate" African rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta that formed a government shortly before Kenya became independent on 12 December 1963, on the same day forming the first Constitution of Kenya.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”