Now this is a creepy sight... (no its not a RE3 pic) LMAO

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Now this is a creepy sight... (no its not a RE3 pic) LMAO

Post by E_ »

Nope, not a pic of $pare either. =))

Now back to seriousness... :-o :-s

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Iranian-w ... 0220094809

– Sun Feb 20, 4:48 am ET
CAIRO (AFP) – A senior Suez Canal official said Iranian warships had yet to reach Egypt's waterway on Sunday to cross into the Mediterranean, in the first such passage since Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution.

Iranian media reported earlier that the ships were already in the Mediterranean and on their way to a Syrian port.

"No Iranian ships have passed. Not today, not yesterday, not the day before," the head of the canal's operations room, Ahmed al-Manakhly, told AFP by telephone.

Manakhly did not say when the Iranian ships were scheduled to arrive but canal officials have privately said they were expected early on Monday.

In the wake of president Hosni Mubarak's ouster on February 11, Egypt gave permission on Friday for the warships to transit the canal into the Mediterranean, in what Iran's archfoe Israel has described as a "provocation".

Canal officials say it would be the first time Iranian warships have made the passage since the Islamic revolution which led to the severing of diplomatic ties between Tehran and Cairo.

Iran's official Fars news agency, quoting senior naval commanders, has identified the ships as the 33,000-tonne refuelling and support vessel Kharg and the 1,500-tonne light patrol frigate Alvand.

The Kharg has a crew of 250 and can carry up to three helicopters. The Alvand is armed with torpedos and anti-ship missiles.

Egypt's MENA news agency has reported that the request for the ships to pass through the Suez Canal said they were not carrying weapons or nuclear and chemical materials.

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Now this is a creepy sight... (no its not a RE3 pic) LMAO

Post by re3too »

Kiss my royal, doofus! :ymtongue: :ymtongue:

That whole area is very scary...... :-s :-s :-s
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

your royal *** area is pretty scary?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Not to hijack, but hey RE3 why don't you take some boating pics around your marina and of some of your boating adventures in FLA during these few months...

Start ya a thread in the pics section or sumptin.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:your royal *** area is pretty scary?
You know what I meant you jacka$$! :ymtongue: :ymtongue:

I got pics in the camera but......
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

...but
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

ok, while you are injured you can figure out how to upload... lol
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:ok, while you are injured you can figure out how to upload... lol
FUE! I was going to but now I'm not! :D :^o

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”