Gay Military?

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Gay Military?

Post by rockinrod7 »

Rumor has it that this is the new crest for the new Obama all gay brigade?

Brigade's new moto: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY'S BEHIND

Rumor has it the new unit will be stationed at Fort Dix.

8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-|
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Gay Military?

Post by E_ »

:-o
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

=)) =)) =))
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I don't know the percentage of our military that is Gay, but I for one am thankful they are willing to put their life on the line for mine to stay safe. :ymapplause:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Agree, katie. Ya know what? I really don't wanna know anything about anybody else's sex life. I know I'm probably not PC for this view but keep it to yourself and you and I won't have a problem, straight, gay or whatever! #:-s #:-s

(And to prove I'm not prejudiced, I still like the he/she Jefferina! =)) =)) =)) )
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Re: How would YOU Know ?

Post by Dolphin »

katie wrote:I don't know the percentage of our military that is Gay, but I for one am thankful they are willing to put their life on the line for mine to stay safe. :ymapplause:
Cowards, It dont Hurt as bad to take a shot to the Back :(( :(( :((
rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

katie wrote:I don't know the percentage of our military that is Gay, but I for one am thankful they are willing to put their life on the line for mine to stay safe. :ymapplause:

As a prior service member who has witnessed it first hand....you will never be able to understand the damage this has done to our military. During times of conflict you have to have the ultimate trust in the guy standing next to you and this does NOTHING to promote it. Not saying there aren't some "gay" men out there that couldn't fight with the best of em but there also is the "other" bunch. We had one in our unit and the pos could NEVER handle his job let alone be able to pick up the slack should his battle buddy get in trouble. His a$$ was kicked DAILY!! But it is all about being politically correct to appease a certain demographic.

This may be pushing the limits of forum permissability but......I will be convinced that being homosexual is normal just as soon as you show me 2 males mating and reproducing in 9 months. Then AND ONLY then will you convince me that is "normal" behavior and not just a conscience decision(see I was politically correct just then ;) ) to achieve sexual pleasure using "different" methods :ymsmug: .
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

re3too wrote: I really don't wanna know anything about anybody else's sex life. I know I'm probably not PC for this view but keep it to yourself and you and I won't have a problem, straight, gay or whatever! #:-s #:-s
Yet again it makes me sick to agree with you. But yes, keep it to yourself. The gay pride parades make me want to f**king puke. And I don't doubt what Rockin says. Cold day in hell when I trust a fairy to watch my back.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

_____ wrote:
re3too wrote: I really don't wanna know anything about anybody else's sex life. I know I'm probably not PC for this view but keep it to yourself and you and I won't have a problem, straight, gay or whatever! #:-s #:-s
Yet again it makes me sick to agree with you. But yes, keep it to yourself. The gay pride parades make me want to f**king puke. And I don't doubt what Rockin says. Cold day in hell when I trust a fairy to watch my back.

I agree with both of you.... I do NOT want to see any of the dang parades or walking around n chit! I think they only hurt their own cause when they act like idgits. But this is the case with other causes as well.
If I am not mistaken, heterosexual couples cannot display affection in the military either so nobody should notice anything different than it is now.
___, there are many in there "watching the backs" of many as we speak.... it has been that way forever. Gayness has been around as long as straightness has. Ever read any Shakespeare?
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Being an ex-Marine, my feelings are this. If you think it's OK for a gay guy to take a shower with me in an open shower room. Then I assume you won't have a problem with me taking a shower with your daughter in that same shower room.............. end of story.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:Being an ex-Marine, my feelings are this. If you think it's OK for a gay guy to take a shower with me in an open shower room. Then I assume you won't have a problem with me taking a shower with your daughter in that same shower room.............. end of story.
Very good point! :-?
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

katie wrote:
_____ wrote:

Ever read any Shakespeare?

No, but thanks for asking. :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:Being an ex-Marine, my feelings are this. If you think it's OK for a gay guy to take a shower with me in an open shower room. Then I assume you won't have a problem with me taking a shower with your daughter in that same shower room.............. end of story.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Holy crap, Hillman! That is so bad! :-o #:-s

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Ok, I'm pleading ignorance on this remark, hell, you're comparing nuts to oranges!!! /:)
Really, do you think gays have vagines?? =)) =)) And what makes you think my daughter would look at you the same way, anyway? LOL =)) =; (-|
Do you think because they're gay - they find ALL guys attractive??? 8-|
Alot of girls feel about guys, the same way homophobes feel about homo's...... (honest) :| :ymsmug: ;)

P.S. I believe in choice. If my daughter was jiggy showering with you.... that's her choice. If not, hit the shower at a different time if yer skeered of it =))
Since you're a marine (once a marine, always a marine, right?), you should be able to answer this question.... is it always the known gay's in the military
that get their a$$ kicked all of the time, of course, military calls it hazing, razing.... I'm sure there are other names for bullying too.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Part 1.
If a Dude digs Dudes then taking a shower with a bunch of Dudes would have to be somewhat arousing am I right?

Part 2. (stay with me here)
If a Dude digs Chicks then taking a shower with a bunch of Chicks would have to be somewhat arousing, ya think?

Oranges and nuts? I don't think so.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Lock5 wrote:Part 1.
If a Dude digs Dudes then taking a shower with a bunch of Dudes would have to be somewhat arousing am I right?
LOL, ONLY if they like what they see (maybe I am too female to understand that), hell, I enjoyed looking at the hot chicks in our gym shower, or...... maybe that was just envy.... #-o

Part 2. (stay with me here) LOL LOL I am going to imagine you smiling :p ;)
If a Dude digs Chicks then taking a shower with a bunch of Chicks would have to be somewhat arousing, ya think?
Well, that might be that male thing again, unless I find it attractive - no feeling at all, male or female..... sometimes I wonder what God was thinking when she made us so VERY different....:ymsigh:

Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Katie, you know I love you, now you get the shower room full of chicks, I'll come in and act like I'm just trying to take a shower. :D :D :D
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Lock5 wrote:Katie, you know I love you, now you get the shower room full of chicks, I'll come in and act like I'm just trying to take a shower. :D :D :D

LMAO!!!! =)) =)) You are slipping Lock... you didn't set an age limit on them chicks!!! (yep, us old biotches are still chicks! ;;) :-* ;) )
th_OLDLADYSM.jpg
th_OLDLADYSM.jpg (3.84 KiB) Viewed 3139 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ohhh re3 is gonna be pissed when she sees you posted her picture on here! :-s
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Shoot, that's me in 20 yrs! I hope I can still tie my shoes then, lol =)) :D
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Screw you, poopboy! :ymtongue: :ymtongue:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

RE3, I'm MARRIED! :ymblushing:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Ummmmm.....and your point is? Sheesh! I may be old but I ain't desperate! :ymsick: :ymtongue: #:-s #:-s
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Lock5 wrote:Part 1.

Part 2. (stay with me here)

:ymapplause:

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”