universal health care. LOL!!!!! What BS!

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

universal health care. LOL!!!!! What BS!

Post by $parechange »

THE CONGRESS EXEMPT FROM GREAT GOVERNMENT HEALTH CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA IGNORES THE QUESTION IF HIS FAMILY WILL JOIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universal Health Care Program

FINALLY...THE $50,000 QUESTION WAS ASKED
!!!!!.....
YESTERDAY ON THE "ABC..OBAMA SPECIAL ON HEALTH CARE"......

OBAMA WAS ASKED"MR. PRESIDENT WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT HEALTH CARE PROGRAM AND JOIN THE
NEW "UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAM" THAT THE REST OF US
WILL BE ON ????.....

OBAMA IGNORED THE QUESTION AND DIDN'T ANSWER IT !!!.....A
NUMBER OF SENATORS WERE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AND
THERE RESPONSE WAS...WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

IT WAS ALSO ANNOUNCED TODAY ON THE NEWS THAT THE
"KENNEDY HEALTH CARE BILL HAS WRITTEN INTO IT THAT
CONGRESS WILL BE ( FROM THIS GREAT HEALTH CARE PLAN)..
EXEMPT !!!!!

HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR OBAMA OR
CONGRESS..... BUT "OK" FOR THE REST OF US ????????

WE....THE AMERICANS NEED TO STOP THIS ...ASAP !!!!.... AND
REVOLT...THIS is WRONG !!!!!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: universal health care. LOL!!!!! What BS!

Post by Lock5 »

This would be great, the government has done such a stellar job with Medicare/Medicaid, it sees about $60 Billion a year in fraud, and the boneheads in Washington think they can provide coverage to everyone?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22184921/
KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

If I have been reading it right I think ALL of us will have the option to maintain our current Health Care if we feel it is better. If I ended up out of work and had no health care available to me, then I may opt for the universal stuff!

Of course I could always go back to Canada where it is "Free".......yeah, right!
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

SENIOR DEATH WARRANTS:

The actress Natasha Richardson died after falling skiing in Canada . It took eight hours to drive her to a hospital. If Canada had our health care she might be alive today. In the United States , we have medical evacuation helicopters that would have gotten her to the hospital in 30 minutes.

In England anyone over 59 cannot receive heart repairs or stints or bypass because it is not covered as being too expensive and not needed.

Obama wants to have a health care system just like Canada 's and England 's.

I got this today and am sending it on.. If Obama's plans in other areas don't scare you, this should!

Please do not let Obama sign senior death warrants!!

Everybody that is on this mailing list is either a senior citizen, is getting close or knows somebody that is.

Most of you know by now that the Senate version (at least) of the "stimulus" Bill includes provisions for extensive rationing of health care for senior citizens. The author of this part of the bill, former senator and tax evader, Tom Daschle was credited today by Bloomberg with the following statement:

Bloomberg: Daschle says "health-care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them.."

If this does not sufficiently raise your ire, just remember that our esteemed Senators and Congressmen have their own health care plan that is first dollar or very low co-pay which they are guaranteed the remainder of their lives and are not subject to this new law if it passes.

Please use the power of the Internet to get this message out. Talk it up at the grassroots level.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”