2012 Campaign Poster

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

2012 Campaign Poster

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Thanks 'E',
>
>
The Quote of the Decade:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

~ Senator Barack Hussein Obama, March, 2006
Attachments
securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (114.46 KiB) Viewed 912 times
kdfwr911
Better Member

Re: 2012 Campaign Poster

Post by kdfwr911 »

:)) :)) :))
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Here is another quote for ya
"I’m going to keep on pushing," Obama said. "But I’m also going to need to know that we’ve got a strong base of support behind us that is able to amplify our message, support our message, and get out there and have the same enthusiasm, the same passion as we did the first time.

"And I’ve said this before, this election will not be as sexy as the first one," said Obama. "Back then, I was--it was still fresh and new, and I didn’t have any gray hair and everybody loved the 'Hope' posters and all that. But this time it’s: We’ve got to grind it out a little bit. We’ve got to grind it out.

"But the cause is the same, and my passion is the same, and my commitment is the same," said Obama.

On Tuesday, still in California, Obama will sit down with Jay Leno for an interview scheduled to air on NBC’s “Tonight Show” on Tuesday evening. After that, he’ll speak a fundraiser in San Francisco before heading to Colorado.
Is it just me or does this show the inner narcissist?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”