Fremont Solar Firm

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Fremont Solar Firm

Post by $parechange »

The firm filed for bankruptcy! It's another great deal for the US taxpayers as Obama gave them 535MILLION in 09. This giving $hit has gotta stop. I owned a business for almost 30 years, I never got a cent. This is total BS. Now that I have paid into SS and am planning on getting it next April, this focker is trying to take it away and i apid for it. Where is Lee Harvey?
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Fremont Solar Firm

Post by katie »

8-| Jeffie, we know you are pi$$ed - this article is not about your SS though... it's about the whole country... and you left a lot of it out. All we can tell by what you posted is you are po'd again. I still love you though. :-*

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4404
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Today Obama blamed Bush. Says this was started back in 06. What he forgot to mention was Bush said NO before Obama got in office. Even then Obama did not have to sign it. Second the major stock holder is a billionair who donates big money to Obama. He has visited the White House 16 times in the last 2 years. Obama was warned that this was a bad deal and not to do it. But our great leader who knows all, see's all made the decision to do it anyway. Now we the tax payers are stuck with the bill.

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”