Come on USA, show some tolerance.

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Come on USA, show some tolerance.

Post by $parechange »

Subject: Have Your Cake & Tolerance too

I am shocked that so many Americans are against the mosque, near Ground Zero.
We should allow it, but in order to promote tolerance....... I propose that a gay nightclub be opened next door to the mosque to promote tolerance in the mosque. We could call it "The Turban Cowboy" or "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door on the other side, could be a butcher shop, that specializes in pork, and pork products and makes a nice lunchtime pulled pork sandwich. Then across the street, a very daring lingerie store, called " Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret”. Next to Victoria’s would be that new topless redneck hoagie shop called “Beers-Breasts & Buns”.

And of course, what area wouldn’t be complete without a three girl nudie car
wash called “The Three Mosqueteers” And, skin headed white supremacists would be renting a store front tattoo parlor just above the butcher shop, which would of course be just a few feet down from the Armed Forces Recruiting Office…just a step or two from the VA administration office To make the neighborhood and street complete I also propose that we build the largest Southern Baptist Church in the country with shared parking with the mosque, which would have to allow use of their parking lot for old fashion tent revivals.

You know....just to promote that, “tolerance thing”! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the Hell’s Angels are looking for a new area for a clubhouse…are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yep, I know the perfect area. Hey, just trying to promote that tolerance thing. I’m a good loyal concern for my fellow man kind of guy…what can I say?

If your tolerance promotin’ is similar to mine then by all means pass this along, especially to all of your democratic friends and of course to all politicians everywhere.

Signed,

Bubba Ray Smith, TPM (tolerance promotin’ manager)

The good ole US of A This message was made in America without harming any cats or dogs…or fish…or horses, or cows or chickens or ferrets.

Did I mention that the women from P.E.T.A. would be naked on every street
corner raising awareness about the evils of wearing fur?

Gosh I love this country….wish everybody did.
DMS

Re: Come on USA, show some tolerance.

Post by DMS »

Hell yea! Want equal rights?
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: Come on USA, show some tolerance.

Post by $parechange »

Do you think THE DON would back the beer-breast and bun deal if I would run it? I am pretty much a connoisseur when it comes to that! :D :-? After all he offered them a 25% return on thier money for the building. =))

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”