Our President speaks.

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Our President speaks.

Post by $parechange »

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Our President speaks.

Post by E_ »

If he is one I do not have a issue with that. If he is one and denys it I have a issue with that. I have a issue with the Christian Church he belonged to as they taught hatred. I have a issue with him bowing to a Muslim King but not other kinds so that does show he holds this person in higher regard. If he is an extremist he needs to go.

That video has some good points in it that we should be concerned about however it has a racist undertone that totally destroys the message. Also It is true that America is not at war with Islam. There are extremist of every group. Even though I think they had authorization from the parents according to some of the people at the orphanages some could try to say that the Baptist group was trying to steal kids in Hati and that is represenative of all Christains. It could be spun any way you want.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

E I do agree in part. here is my take. If you are raised in a catholic school, you will think they are teh best, if you are raised in a jewish school, you will think they are the best and most likely you will follow all that they stand for. If this is true then many of his beliefs are not good for the US people. I am happy he tells us what he beleives in. But this cannot be carried into politics. Which he has done.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Yep,
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

I think,,,,I'm going to be sick X(
KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

Isn't it the least bit suspicious that this whole video is edited into very small sound bites? I could go back through hundreds of posts on this forum and take Quotes from the people here and edit them, leave out half of sentences, etc. and what result do you think I could come up with?

I could probably make anyone on this site look like a radical of some kind then someone gets on here that doesn't know you reads that and guess what?

This video is nothing more than a "Creation" of someone who is trying to create a very specific view, nothing more.
=; =;
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

You don't have to go back on mine, I admit that I strong feelings about our government as it is today. I am sure that nobody noticed this! :D
onechick
Contributor

Post by onechick »

KYCanuck wrote:Isn't it the least bit suspicious that this whole video is edited into very small sound bites? I could go back through hundreds of posts on this forum and take Quotes from the people here and edit them, leave out half of sentences, etc. and what result do you think I could come up with?

I could probably make anyone on this site look like a radical of some kind then someone gets on here that doesn't know you reads that and guess what?

This video is nothing more than a "Creation" of someone who is trying to create a very specific view, nothing more.
=; =;

DITTO...
It was a joke. Bill O'Reilly? Oh please! As far as being in the mosque, wouldn't you look around if you were in that magnificent building? How is this different from visiting Rome and the churches there? Are people really so narrow minded? Well of course they are. After all white supremacy still exists. This country was founded for FREEDOM...We all want it. Guess what? You can't selectively eliminate races, religions and sexual orientation and still call this a free country. B-)
It may make you uncomfortable, but you cannot give rights to a select group and still call it free.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I agree with you onechick, I think the biggest issue here is....

America was founded (supposedly) on Christianity, you know, In GOD we trust, etc, etc. I think most of us have a problem with a non-Christian running our country. Practice it, just don't rub it in our faces. :(

you know that old saying... outta sight, outta mind ;)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Onechick, you are correct. I have nothing against him in the Mosque. I have visited churches from Russia to Australia. That was not what made me angry. As Kate said, don't rub your religion in my face.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Or your face in my religion... ;)
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

RUT ROH!
#-o Do we need another category.... DARE WE SPEAK RELIGION??? now play nice folks.. LOL, J/K E! =)) =))
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Dam it women, I am playing nice! Don't ,make me angry! :-ss
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Spare Change wrote:Dam it women, I am playing nice! Don't ,make me angry! :-ss
Oh hush, you cream puff! :D ;;)
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
onechick
Contributor

Post by onechick »

katie wrote:I agree with you onechick, I think the biggest issue here is....

America was founded (supposedly) on Christianity, you know, In GOD we trust, etc, etc. I think most of us have a problem with a non-Christian running our country. Practice it, just don't rub it in our faces. :(

Well...We are one nation under God. Christians have not cornered the market on God the supreme being. I am not convinced that religion should be a criteria to run a free country. Isn't the country founded on freedom to worship as you choose? Is out of sight out of mind kind of like don't ask, don't tell? I am not trying to be facetious I am just asking.
Admittedly I am not familiar with all the speeches on the video. However it seemed fairly apparent to me that he is attempting to build bridges, not claim a religion. Also, I think we are in dire circumstances in this country. All the energy people put into creating this type of propaganda would be far better used to come up with positive actions and ideas. B-)
KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

onechick wrote:
katie wrote:I agree with you onechick, I think the biggest issue here is....

Well...We are one nation under God. Christians have not cornered the market on God the supreme being. I am not convinced that religion should be a criteria to run a free country. Isn't the country founded on freedom to worship as you choose? Is out of sight out of mind kind of like don't ask, don't tell? I am not trying to be facetious I am just asking.
Admittedly I am not familiar with all the speeches on the video. However it seemed fairly apparent to me that he is attempting to build bridges, not claim a religion. Also, I think we are in dire circumstances in this country. All the energy people put into creating this type of propaganda would be far better used to come up with positive actions and ideas. B-)

WOW! Finally, someone that I can relate to!!!! Thanks onechick, the only thing I don't like about what you said is that I didn't say it!!! Go get em! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”