Listen and learn

PLAY NICE! No ATTACKS on anyone or any religion. Try to stay fact based and back up your facts with a reputable source. Do not temp the Mod Squad as no attacks on other users or threats of any type will be tolerated. Any post in this forum could be deleted or edited. Read at your own risk. No complaining on what may happen.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Listen and learn

Post by $parechange »

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Listen and learn

Post by E_ »

Not bad
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
KYCanuck
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Burnside Marina - Yearly slip

Post by KYCanuck »

Not good either!

I just love these people that can sit there and say "The American people did..." or "The American people were thinking...." These self righteous idiots think they know what everyone is doing or thinking! I really hate that and it tells me right away what kind of opinion you are going to get and it probably isn't going to be intelligent, so.....I didn't watch it all. ;)
Brrrrr!

The Red Pontiac G8 GT in my Avatar is for Sale - Ask me about it!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Finally, we have someone on here that does not agree with everyone... lol :ymhug: :ymapplause:
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

:) Oh, I think there are a few more, they just don't speak up! Nothing like a good d@mn debate, kinda like another "venting thread" lol
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Well it's only taken 6 months for these folks to stand up and give me hell. I think this is what it is all about. I have my opinion weather it is right or wrong. You have yours. The difference is I express mine. I will debate anyone. You can feel what you want, but we and the country are in deep doo-doo. I would love someone to stand up and tell me things are getting better and show me how! For those of you who don't like it you do not have to read it. read the title of the thread. DARE WE SPEAK POLITICS. That tells you exactly what it is going to be. Sorry if I pi$$ed off anybody, but I am pi$$ed and I get this stuff every day, on the news, TV and radio. I welcome all rebuttals
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope Jeff that is what this is here for! I'm just glad we have someone that can give well thought rebuttles to our rantings... lol
KYCanuck
Better Member

Post by KYCanuck »

Hey Spare, if you weren't pationate about all this I wouldn't bother to debate it with you. It would mean you didn't care!

Either we will debate long enough to meet in the middle or end up in a Cage Match somewhere! =))

I think we all have the same goal, just some different opinions on how to get there or who should do it.
Brrrrr!

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

YES!

CAGE MATCH!!! :ymapplause:
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KYCanuck
Better Member

Post by KYCanuck »

=)) =)) =))

I'm going to get on the treadmill, I need to get in shape for this!!!!!!! =))
Brrrrr!

onechick
Contributor

Post by onechick »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Finally, we have someone on here that does not agree with everyone... lol :ymhug: :ymapplause:

Make that two someones... B-) ;;)
KYCanuck
Better Member

Post by KYCanuck »

onechick wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:Finally, we have someone on here that does not agree with everyone... lol :ymhug: :ymapplause:

Make that two someones... B-) ;;)

:ymhug: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you very much!

Not to worry they will be assimilated! :ymdevil:
Brrrrr!

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well it makes me happy to see that. We are all big kids and can handle the "Daring" discussions. :)
KYCanuck
Better Member

Post by KYCanuck »

And they said it couldn't be done.. and by 'they' you know who I mean! ;) :)
Brrrrr!

Return to “Dare we speak politics?”