LW Cleaners

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LoganW
I posted something! WooHoo!

LW Cleaners

Post by LoganW »

Hey Lake Cumberland people!

My wife and I are looking into starting a cleaning business for Lake Cumberland. This would include Lake houses, Houseboats, Boats, Pontoons, PWCs, and more. Pressure washing, Vacuuming, Carpet Shampooing, Window Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Boat Interior/Exterior Cleaning.

We are currently just looking to see if people would be interested before starting all the way up. If you happen to be interested just comment on this thread or the Facebook Post. We will run a Poll for a month to see what types of numbers we get. Thanks for reading!

LW Cleaners
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: LW Cleaners

Post by E_ »

Welcome, I misunderstood you were just looking at interest. But glad you went ahead and posted here as I am VERY sure there will be PLENTY of interest. You already are miles ahead of others in my book as you reached out before posting to ensure following protocol on the group. Many who do know are too lazy to follow it and you saw it through. When you post the link on the group be sure to stop your link at the post number 52515 as sometimes the forum puts a bunch of other stuff in the address after that number and not only is it not needed but no one will be able to follow the link. http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... 18&p=52515

Thanks

Eric H
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Services Around Lake Cumberland”