AIR EVAC medical helicopter/ems

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

I have gotten several calls and inquiries about the membership, as I am a saleperson for the memberships. I have previously stated that you can send me a message or call and I can hook you up. Now it is even easier, you can go online and do the membership. Although, when you do it onlne if you would please go to the 2nd page when doing the application, and at the bottom of the page there are 3 "code" boxes....one is a "GET CODE" and the number I please ask you to put in there is 6783. (This will give me credit! ) The other box is "TRACK CODE", the number there is 6271.
This is a great service and you can read about it online at http://www.lifeteam.net ! Or you are more than welcome to inbox me or call and I can give you any other info you may need. This service is great if something happens at the lake (as we have seen several incedents already this year), and not only trauma related accidents but also medical. I should also add....not only at the lake neither...but it covers many states. There is a map on the site with lots of info.
Once again...thanks and let me know if I can help in any way! Karen
bubbles
Better Member

Re: AIR EVAC medical helicopter/ems

Post by bubbles »

TTT
With the upcoming holiday weekend and next POKER RUN....this is a great time to go ahead and get signed up! :D ;)
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

so....i posted again on this topic today...TTT.....but it remains way down here!! why???
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

looks TTT to me. It is in the top of the active topics

...plus we have had a LOT of posts since 8:31 so I am sure it pushed it back down a bit.

PS - Here is you a story for some reasoning.
http://www.lex18.com/news/pulaski-count ... ling-tree/

There was another story almost exactly the same in the same county I think but it has not been posted yet.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Services Around Lake Cumberland”