AIR EVAC

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

AIR EVAC

Post by bubbles »

I have recently taken on a new/part time job selling AIR EVAC memberships. Now, I am NO salesperson, but I truly believe in this service. As most of you know I am a paramedic and have seen and flown more things and people than I can tell you about. I think most everyone needs this policy, but especially my lake buddies. There are only a few hospitals in the area and most likely they are not capable of taking care of the "bigger" things. Anyways, I could go on forever about this but I am just going to post a link and you can check it out and get in touch with me if you'd like to join. Please allow me to write you a policy! Karen
www.lifeteam.net
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: AIR EVAC

Post by E_ »

Looks like a great Service Bubbles!
Attachments
Evac.JPG
Evac.JPG (118.65 KiB) Viewed 3581 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

For $60/year for a family of three or more is even better than reasonable. If you use it only once in a lifetime it will save you a ton of $$$$$.
Attachments
airevac.jpg
airevac.jpg (25.13 KiB) Viewed 3572 times

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

FasterThanYou wrote:For $60/year for a family of three or more is even better than reasonable. If you use it only once in a lifetime it will save you a ton of $$$$$.
so faster......do you already have it or do i need to write it for you?
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

bubbles wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:For $60/year for a family of three or more is even better than reasonable. If you use it only once in a lifetime it will save you a ton of $$$$$.
so faster......do you already have it or do i need to write it for you?
and E...???
and who else????
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I can beat the helicopter.... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I can beat the helicopter.... lol
not if your at the lake.
Nearly

Post by Nearly »

bubbles wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:I can beat the helicopter.... lol
not if your at the lake.

You haven't seen him drive. =)) Or, witnessed one of his "flybys"
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Bubbles, did I see somewhere that you get a discount if you are member of an RECC?
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

LC addict wrote:Bubbles, did I see somewhere that you get a discount if you are member of an RECC?
yes...prolly in your recc russell county bill. i'm pretty sure it covers somerset area also....the recc discount that is! (and of course coverage area!) about $20.00 cheaper.....so call me and i will write you up. just and FYI....you may need AE for more than just trauma.....many medical emergencies also require medical air transport. i do have a very recent testimonial from a forum member....but of course i am not allowed to remark on this! ;) :D
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

THIS ALSO WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLANT CHRISTMAS GIFT! The gift that keeps giving....and what it "could be" worth if ever needed and used!!!!! :D ;;)

Return to “Services Around Lake Cumberland”