Ahhhhhh, Lake Cumberland!

A lounge in the center of the forum created for use by Ohio Navy.com

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky, OhioNavyCom

OhioNavyCom
Marina/Ramp: Burnside

Ahhhhhh, Lake Cumberland!

Post by OhioNavyCom »

What a great weekend this was at Lake Cumberland! After the rain ended Saturday afternoon, it was spectacular. I expected much debris with as much as the lake is up. But, it wasn't bad. A great time to take a ride out and drift in the sun, listen to CD's (or not), enjoy some good company and best of all, go cove cruisin to check out all the waterfalls.

It will only be this quiet for one more weekend and I have a graduation party to attend.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Ahhhhhh, Lake Cumberland!

Post by E_ »

...and I guess no pics once again.

Where all did you travel this time? Glad to hear a little differing debris report.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
OhioNavyCom
Marina/Ramp: Burnside

Post by OhioNavyCom »

(caught me on the pics :o) )

I do have pics and I will post them hear and on my site.

I was in Fishing Creek and all coves from the mouth to Lee's Ford. There was some debris, mostly at intersections and some major curves. It just was't that bad though.

Pics coming, I promise this time. I'm at lunch right now back in Ohio. You will have to wait until tonight.

E_HILLMAN wrote:...and I guess no pics once again.

Where all did you travel this time? Glad to hear a little differing debris report.
crwky

Post by crwky »

Still Working? :)) =))
OhioNavyCom wrote:(caught me on the pics :o) )

I do have pics and I will post them hear and on my site.

I was in Fishing Creek and all coves from the mouth to Lee's Ford. There was some debris, mostly at intersections and some major curves. It just was't that bad though.

Pics coming, I promise this time. I'm at lunch right now back in Ohio. You will have to wait until tonight.

E_HILLMAN wrote:...and I guess no pics once again.

Return to “AMIDSHIPS Lounge”