A new boating season and a new OhioNavy.com!!!

A lounge in the center of the forum created for use by Ohio Navy.com

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky, OhioNavyCom

OhioNavyCom
Marina/Ramp: Burnside

A new boating season and a new OhioNavy.com!!!

Post by OhioNavyCom »

Can't you feel the excitement? (No, it's not gas!) Today is April 24th! In five weeks it will be Memorial Day weekend. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand myself.

I need everyone in the Ohio Navy to be on Lake Cumberland. Last year and, the year before was just not like years in the past.

I will be there. I want to see you there. How about a party in Clifty Creek?

Oh....and OhioNavy.com. A face lift is planned. I would sure like to kick it off with pics from all of YOU! Otherwise I will be digging from "my" archive. Send me your best tube pics, fish pics, ski pics, or a pic showing you just having a great time. On Saturday, May 22nd, I will judge the pics and send an official OhioNavy.com hat to the winner and, feature the pic on the home page of the new version of OhioNavy.com.

Send your pics to: [email protected]. Please put "Lake Cumberland Pics" on the subject line.

See you at Lake Cumberland and, keep those pics coming in!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: A new boating season and a new OhioNavy.com!!!

Post by E_ »

I may not make it near as much this year as I doubt I will go down much without the wife and with her being preg. I don't see her going much either.

:ymapplause: I am looking forward to seeing your pics as I have always loved them!

PS.

I noticed OhioNavy.com had the link to the forum as the front end link in... That is ok with me but it might be easier for the Ohio Navy crew to find this spot and see they have their own spot (of course the whole forum is their spot as well) if you changed the link to

viewforum.php?f=58

Regards

Hillman :ymcowboy:
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
OhioNavyCom
Marina/Ramp: Burnside

Post by OhioNavyCom »

Done!

I'm counting on getting those pics from all of you Ohio Boaters. My wife would like to get some recipes too!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I see for 2012 OhioNavy.com is prepping for some updates.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “AMIDSHIPS Lounge”