52 acres on Dale Hollow Lake

This is for real estate for sale that forum members have. anything listed here is not the responsibility of lakecumberlandboaters.com

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

lakelover
I posted something! WooHoo!

52 acres on Dale Hollow Lake

Post by lakelover »

52 acres joining Corp property on Dale Hollow Lake. Property features flat open area of approximately 20 acres with the remainder in young timber. Beautiful creek forms south boundary of property also features vast cave network and waterfalls. Just above Wisdom Dock Marina. Would be great for lake homes, hunting or development. has right of way on two separate roads with city water and electric access. $144,500. Will consider partial trade-prefer industrial equipment, heavy machinery. For more Information call or text 606-688-1302
Attachments
overlook.jpg
overlook.jpg (319.07 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
open field.jpg
open field.jpg (396.38 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Falls.jpg
Falls.jpg (456.53 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
arial View.jpg
arial View.jpg (236.5 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Woods.jpg
Woods.jpg (501.49 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 52 acres on Dale Hollow Lake

Post by E_ »

I saw where you posted a pic file in the Dale HOllow Boaters page. To share this you just need to copy and paste this link there and it will link them right in.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7888&

Thanks

E
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
lakelover
I posted something! WooHoo!

Re: 52 acres on Dale Hollow Lake

Post by lakelover »

Thank you

Return to “Real Estate by Forum Members”