Mobile home for sale

This is for real estate for sale that forum members have. anything listed here is not the responsibility of lakecumberlandboaters.com

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

jedison1sr
I posted something! WooHoo!

Mobile home for sale

Post by jedison1sr »

I have a 2006 Clayton 3br 2 bath mobile home sitting on 1 acre lot with an addl .99 lot next to it , fully furnished , Frig,Stove,micro,dish washer,washer,dryer, all furniture, very well maintained & in excellent condition has a 20x36 garage with 12x12 door to store your boat or whatever in located in Nancy Ky , close to Cumberland point . Property sits toward the end of culdasac which is all owned by a great bunch of boaters that like to have fun Back half of both lots are wooded with a creek running through it. May sell vacant lot separate 75K takes it all. Can be seen on Realtor.com Address: 394 Kayla Ln Nancy Ky 42544 This property is sold
Last edited by jedison1sr on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Mobile home for sale

Post by E_ »

Welcome Jedison, feel free to share the link viewtopic.php?f=57&t=7323&p=50032#p50032 on our FB page. YOu can edit your post and add pics if you wish.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Real Estate by Forum Members”