Starting a search for some property

This is for real estate for sale that forum members have. anything listed here is not the responsibility of lakecumberlandboaters.com

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

H2Obuoyz
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown, State Dock, Grider Hill

Starting a search for some property

Post by H2Obuoyz »

I have been lurking on this site for a while and have never posted so I thought I would go ahead and ask if anyone knows of any lots / small homes for sale in the Jamestown and surrounding areas that are for sale. There is a guy by the name of Bill Williams that owned a small little 8 room motel down behind the dam close to the river and we always used to stay there but when I called him this year to book some dates he said he sold it to someone named Tonya. He gave me her number but she has yet to reply so I am thinking she isn't going to be renting it out... Anyway I am looking for maybe a small lot to put an RV or trailer on for a couple years till I can build something. Let me know what you got or what someone you know has.

Joe
jedison1sr

Re: Starting a search for some property

Post by jedison1sr »

I have a 3 br 2 bath mobile home with a 20x36 garage 12 ft door sitting on 1 acre with a second .99 acre lot for sale in Nancy close to Cumberland point if you are still looking
property sits toward the end of a culdasac that is filled with boaters that are a bunch of great fun people The home is less than 9 years old, comes completely furnished
75k takes it all
you can see it on realtor.com 394 Kayla Ln , Nancy Ky
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

wolfcreeklakegirl

Post by wolfcreeklakegirl »

Joe-

Did you find property to put an RV on? I have some lots that are already equipped with water, septic, and electric.

Return to “Real Estate by Forum Members”