Wolf Creek fishing

Come here to discuss the fishing on the lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Wolf Creek fishing

Post by RELAX »

test
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Re: Wolf Creek fishing

Post by RELAX »

Had good luck fishing from the shore last weekend. Saturday after the snow started to melt and the sun came out Aquabrit and I went down by the docks and bagged 5 nice Crappie, 2 bream and 8 or 10 throw back Bass.

Aquabrit was very enthusiastic :x and built a nice warm fire so we could stay warm and dry while standing in the snow and mud, reeling in a great catch to eat.

On the way to the lake we stopped by a house who was giving away turnip, mustard and kale greens, and scored a big bag full!

Nothing better than nice fresh fish and a kettle full of crisp tender greens for supper! :D
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Sounds great. A couple buddies went out early Saturday morning in the snow and caught 4 keeper crappie. Too d@mn cold for me. :(

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

RELAX wrote:test
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BOY! Gone long enough you had to do a test post? =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
RELAX
Better Member

Post by RELAX »

No Eric,

I did a test post because the last 2 times I typed a thred , when I clicked submit it would say I wasnt loged in, so I got fed up and didnt bother anymore.

Thats why I havent been on here of late because the dam thing dont work like it is pose to!! ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I wish I knew how to fix that...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Fishing on Lake Cumberland”