1 bedroom cabin for rent

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Sandy
I posted something! WooHoo!

1 bedroom cabin for rent

Post by Sandy »

We,( Lakevue and I )have a 1 bedroom cabin for rent..We have been working on it all summer and it is finally ready for this weekend!I haven't advertised it anywhere but here yet..

Great location near Prudy Hill Ramp, Ono ramp,Alli 1 ramp and Alli ll Marina. Central H/AC. Full kitchen with dishwasher. Living room and kitchen combined. 1 bedroom with dbl bed. We also have an inflatable Queen mattress that can be placed in the Living room. Bathroom with shower. Across the lake from Cave Springs Marina . 2 lake view covered porches patio table chairs and 2 chaise lounges.Plenty of room to park your boat.

$70.00 a night 2 night minimum..Still available fro the holiday!! No TV but monitor and dvd with lots of movies.

BTW we are known as Dansan on LC.com so some of you know and where the cabin is located...
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 1 bedroom cabin for rent

Post by E_ »

I just wanted to post behind Sandy and say this is not some shify operation. These are great trust worthy people and I would not think of someone I would rather rent from in the area.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sandy
I posted something! WooHoo!

Re: 1 bedroom cabin for rent

Post by Sandy »

Thanks E..that earns you and Julie at least 1 nights stay..really it is a nice cabin..we have been consideriing adding a great room and moving in ourselves. If you come to the lake please stop by we would love to see you both and Wally too..soon we can add baby Hillman to that list!!

We also have it up for sale listed on lakehouse.com

Have a good and safe weekend wherever you spend it!

Return to “Cabins and Hotels”