Fishfinders, Chartplotters, Trolling Motors, etc

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

hookedmarine
I posted something! WooHoo!

Fishfinders, Chartplotters, Trolling Motors, etc

Post by hookedmarine »

Hi all-

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm pretty active on the Facebook page, but thought I'd join up here as well.

I am an avid fisherman from Winchester, who LOVES Cumberland. I recently began selling and installing various marine electronics and trolling motors. I don't have a physical shop, but I do come to Cumberland and other areas in Central Ky to perform installs. Not only do I sell and install, I can also take you out on your boat and show you how to operate your new equipment. I've found that end users often don't use their electronics to their potential, because they just don't understand how it all works. So, I'm happy to assist.

Generally, I will sell you your items and ship them to you, then arrange a date to perform the install. You will only pay for the equipment up front. Installation/instructional fees will only be applied once I've performed the install. This business model has worked well, as there's no risk on either party.

I offer Lowrance (and Simrad), Humminbird, Minn Kota, Motorguide, Raymarine, Rigid Lighting, Mustang Survival, Attwood Marine, and many more brands.

I am a Certified Lowrance Technician as well as an authorized dealer for all of the above product brands.

Thanks for looking!

Jonathan - Owner
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Fishfinders, Chartplotters, Trolling Motors, etc

Post by E_ »

Sorry I was lagging in approving posts here. Thanks for sharing Jonathan!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”