Sick Speed Marine Electronics

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

SSMarineElectronics
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by SSMarineElectronics »

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know about my new business, Sick Speed Marine Electronics, located at 116 Ben Way Dr, Suite B in Somerset, KY 42501.

This business has been in the back of my mind for 25 years, since I needed a VHF radio and couldn't find one in Somerset. My career as an engineer and quality manager in manufacturing has provided well for my family and I, but now I have the chance to fulfill this dream.

We sell and install all kinds of electronic gear, including audio, chartplotters, inverters, air horns, and yes, VHF radios!

We carry the full line of Kicker Marine Audio products, and we are an authorized Garmin, Fusion, Simrad, Horn Blasters, Blue Sea Systems, Lowrance, and Raymarine dealer. If we don't have it in stock, we can have it as quickly as overnight.

Selling product is one thing, but we have the knowledge to install it properly. I am a degreed Electronics Engineer, and we are NMEA and ABYC members. We use only tinned wire, and all of our products are marine-rated.

Having owned many boats in the past 25 years, from jet skis to houseboats, we understand the frustration that comes from a piece of equipment that doesn't work. We are problem solvers, and we can help.

Please visit our website at http://www.sickspeedmarine.com and sign up for our email list. You can also give us a call at 606-341-1153. We are on Yelp, FB, Twitter, and Instagram @sickspeedmarine.

We look forward to helping you get the solutions you need!

Thank You,

Nick Cambron
116 Ben Way Dr.
Suite B
Somerset, KY 42501
606-341-1153
[email protected]

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”