Detailing, Graphics & More

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

CustomImage
I posted something! WooHoo!

Detailing, Graphics & More

Post by CustomImage »

Custom Image of Somerset
What makes us different from other cleaning companies is we began this business to impact the lives of our clients and to know that when the day is done we have made someone's life a little easier. Whether you now have time to play with the kids, read a good book, make a home cooked meal or do nothing at all. We know this is not a glamorous job but we do it because we love it!

Your boat is one of your largest investments and we are fully aware of the choices you have in choosing a cleaning company to care for your boat. You should find a company that accommodates your needs, makes you feel comfortable and focuses on all the details of your boat to be sure you are pleased with EVERY visit. That's what we do.

We offer Detailing, Vinyl Graphics, Electronic Installations, Repair & Maintenance.
Please visit us at http://www.CustomImageofSomerset.com
or call 606.485.9175
Last edited by CustomImage on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Detailing, Graphics & More

Post by E_ »

We also have a detailing thread on here if you want to add your info to it as well.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
CustomImage

Post by CustomImage »

OK Thank You very much for letting us post on your site.
CustomImage

Post by CustomImage »

We have added custom wraps to our services for the 2018 season. We provide full color graphics and audio installations at an affordable rate!! Visit our website at http://www.CustomImageOfSomerset.com or call (606) 485-9175. Locally Owned & Operated.
Last edited by CustomImage on Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CustomImage

Post by CustomImage »

As we are going into our 2019 season we are taking appointments for boat detailing. Spots fill up quick so contact us today for your detailing needs. Please call us at (606) 485-9175 or visit www.customimageofsomerset.com

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”