Boat COmmand

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

KYTIM
I posted something! WooHoo!

Boat COmmand

Post by KYTIM »

Hello everyone. For those of you who did not see me at the Cincinnati Boat show, I would like to let you know that I am going to continue to offer the show special price on Boat Command. Having this system on your boat would have been a huge help to a lot of people! If you do not know what the system does, please feel free to contact me directly, or go to http://www.boatcommand.com and look around. My show special price is less than you can buy for online at Boat Command! I also have RV Command available for those with campers on semi permanent sites! You can install this system yourself, or I can install it for you. I also have some available storage space for boats that will need to be put up during reconstruction, and can move or deliver your boat to be repaired. If you don't know who to call, call me first, if I can't help you, I will find someone who can!

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”