Boat Trailers

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MarineAssist
Better Member

Boat Trailers

Post by MarineAssist »

will be placing an order today for new boat trailers. If you or anyone you know needs a trailer to deal with hauling their boat to deal with transporting to a repair shop, let me know. I expect delivery of this first load in 2 weeks. I sell new aluminum boat trailers and will have the best prices you will find. I have been in the trailer business for 8 years now here. My website is www.cumberlandtrailer.com
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Boat Trailers

Post by E_ »

Do you work on trailers as well? I have one that I think I might need a axle checked. lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MarineAssist
Better Member

Re: Boat Trailers

Post by MarineAssist »

I currently have 4 new aluminum boat trailers in stock, on the lot in Jamestown.

one for 25-27 foot boats to 6425 pounds;
one for 28-30 foot boats to 8725 pounds;
one for 31-33' boats to 12625 pounds;
and one for 32-37 foot boats and up to 18000 pounds.

888-762-1146

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”