Boat Detailing and Restoration!

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MattPhill
I posted something! WooHoo!

Boat Detailing and Restoration!

Post by MattPhill »

Been in business for a while now but under a new marketing team. We are insured, licensed, and experienced. Check us out online or call our management team at (606) 219-8334. We've listed a script from our website below. Remember the quote is totally FREE so no need to worry. If your not happy with our service in any way your boat will be done again for free, we're a customer first business. www.lakecumberlanddetailing.com

Lake Cumberland Detailing, LLC.

We Offer A Professional Service with Green Products at A Price You Can Afford!!

Our clients know the importance of having their boat completely detailed at the beginning of each boating season and they realize the benefits of dockside cleanings during summer months. The only way to maintain your boat's like-new appearance is to make sure it gets thoroughly cleaned, polished and waxed at the beginning and end of each season and again during the summer. Polishing the fiberglass gel coat helps to clean and condition the surface, resulting in a restoration of depth of gloss. A polymer wax is then applied as a value added measure of lasting protection.

We Come To Your Kentucky Location!!

At Lake Cumberland Detailing we know that our clients use boating as a vacation or an opportunity to relax and enjoy beautiful Lake Cumberland. With that in mind, our customer first value guarantees that we come to YOUR location and offer our quality service. No need to take time away from the customer by hauling the boat in and out of the water. We come to the dock where your boat is located!! Your boat isn't located on the docks? Doesn't matter to us! We'll come to any location in the Southern Kentucky region and ensure that our service meets your high standards!

We Gurantee Your Satisfaction!!

We understand what our clients expect from us and we strive to exceed that standard with every opportunity. We offer a ten point quality check list that is upheld with every boat we service. Don't waste your vacation or boating season washing, buffing, waxing, and cleaning in the hot hot Kentucky sun. Let us do the dirty work so you can kick back and enjoy Lake Cumberland! Call us today for your free qoute!

Boat Cleaning Quality Checklist!!

We Gurantee the following services or your money back no questions asked. At Lake Cumberland Detailing we pride ourselves on our customer first service, and quality checklist. If you would like to request additional service just ask one of our friendly staff and we'll include it in your order.

1- Wash, Polish and Wax all Fiberglass

2- Clean Canvas and Lubricate Cover Snaps

3- Clean, Polish and Wax Brightwork

4- Clean Fish Wells and Storage Areas

5- Clean, Polish and Wax Outboard Motor

6- Clean and Oil Teak Wood

7- Clean and Condition Vinyl Upholstery

8- Clean and Vacuum Interior Cabin

9- Clean Plastic and Glass Windows

10-Quality Inspection
[/b][/b]
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Boat Detailing and Restoration!

Post by E_ »

Welcome MattPhil. Always great to see a needed service advertised.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Boat Detailing and Restoration!

Post by E_ »

I will not post this on LC.com as I don't want to just spread this all over the web BUT

Here is my experience with using Lake Cumberland Detailing LLC

I worked via U2U to arrange pricing etc. for my boat. They sent a guy out who looked at the boat and gave an estimate. The pricing was decent but maybe about $30 more than another estabilished company in Russell Springs. I also received a detailed and very professional e-mail about the service to provided and what to expect.

When the boat was first detailed some people saw it right after being detailed and warned me it did not look like a great job. I sent this feedback to my contact to let them know what I was hearing and to let them know it would be a while before I got to see the boat myself. When I finally got down to see the boat it still looked oxidized and the Fiberglass dash appeared untouched.

I contacted Matt and he had someone go back out and do the boat again. They did so without any buffer etc. and I let him know this as well and he replied to me (rather shortly) about my feedback and said not to worry they were using a technique as the issue was not left over oxidation but instead was hazed wax. There was a lot more conversation I will not bore you with but I have copies of... Basically I was told I would for sure be happy this time.

I then viewed the boat a day or two later after they finished their rework and the dash still looked untouched and there was a white powder on the boat on much of the upper hull. The lettering had a white film on it as well that wiped off. The boat could look a LOT better and does not look as good as when a place in Bronston finished my 1965 mark twain that had sat in the sun unused for years.

Hopefully others have a better experience than I did. I can tell you their billing contact was very courteous and did help smooth things a bit. I am issuing the other half of the payment to them tomorrow but as you can tell I will not be a repeat customer.

Thanks

E
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”