Harley Davidson V-twin Powered boat!

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MiniBoatsDotNet
I posted something! WooHoo!

Harley Davidson V-twin Powered boat!

Post by MiniBoatsDotNet »

Harley Davidson Boat, brand new model & Design. This boat is 15 feet long and is powered by a Harley Davidson V-Twin motor & Mercury Vazer outdrive. First time ever offered in 09. Be the first to own one of these. I am selling these boats individually until I get Dealers set up to carry this boat and our other 11, 13 and 15 foot boats. These boats are very quick and extremely stable. Respond via e mail or 513-827-5050 or visit www.miniboats.net for more pictures.
Attachments
MiniBoatsDotNet  harley davidson boat 2.jpg
MiniBoatsDotNet harley davidson boat 2.jpg (53.63 KiB) Viewed 6300 times
MiniBoatsDotNet  harley davidson boat 3.jpg
MiniBoatsDotNet harley davidson boat 3.jpg (36.22 KiB) Viewed 6281 times
MiniBoatsDotNet  harley davidson boat 4.jpg
MiniBoatsDotNet harley davidson boat 4.jpg (27.92 KiB) Viewed 6279 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Harley Davidson V-twin Powered boat!

Post by E_ »

THats a pretty sweet looking boat. What size V twin is it and what is the HP rating?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I think it's cool, but will ask this question... Do they make a jet version??? It looks like the outdrive is over kill for this package, again not talking bad about this boat, just curious!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:I think it's cool, but will ask this question... Do they make a jet version??? It looks like the outdrive is over kill for this package, again not talking bad about this boat, just curious!!!
I was wondering the same. But I don't think a Harley can turn enough rpm's for a jet drive.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

For $40K this sucker should be made of gold. :-o
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Dolphin need this to pull behind his Harley edition truck while hauling his Harley bike.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”