Honest Truthful lesson learned. Washing & Waxing

This is here for companies that have businesses in the boating industry to post a link to their site and especially for the Lake Cumberland Area.

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

I posted something! WooHoo!

Honest Truthful lesson learned. Washing & Waxing

Post by 2702505577 »

My name is Kenny Perkins from Perkins Pressure washing & Waxing I have learned so so much in since May about my business and work First I love working and waxing boats and will work 7 days a week if possible. I learned to be the first one on the boat and most of all to be the last one off and looking at my work to make sure it right and complete. Just because guys work for me in my other business or farming sure doesn't mean they can clean a boat. Made several mistakes starting off with Now I have washing and waxing down right and do great work. I have a couple houseboats I will get back to and touch up because I am a man of my word My broken hand and wrist has finally healed and I want to get back at it every day Have learned boat owners take great pride as they should in there boats Know u can look at the side of a boat from 5 views and see different areas each view Learned I am better off doing the job alone to make sure it's done correct Learned its hard to wax a boat that not been washed and waxed in 15 years. Jobs I wish I hadn't taken because I knew from the start the owner wasn't going to be happy because boat needed paint not wax. Learned washing includes cleaning furniture and ceiling fans not just boat itself. Be the first to say I made mistakes but will tell u I learned from every single one and will never make them again. People have bad mouthed me. Put my business down I can live with that. Bad is always told first not the good. Have done 48 houseboat not counting cruisers potion and RVs Have a lot of satisfied customers. Truly want to get back to work at any dock on the lake and back to touch up some. But touch up will never happen again because I learned from those. If u want a man that will be there when he says he will and will do u a great great job at a very fair prize then please call or better text so I don't miss ur message. 270-250-5577. Thank You very much. Kenny Perkins

Return to “Boating Specific Commercial Announcements and Links”