The One Armed Man.

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

JLA

The One Armed Man.

Post by JLA »

There was a man who lost one of his arms in an accident. He became very depressed because he loved to play golf.
One day in his despair, he decided to commit suicide. He got on an elevator and went to the top of a building to jump off. He was standing on the ledge looking down and saw this man down on the side walk skipping along, whooping and kicking up his heels. He looked closer and saw that this man didn't have any arms at all.

He started thinking, "What am I doing up here feeling sorry for myself? I still have one good arm to do things with." He thought "There goes a man with no arms skipping down the sidewalk so happy, and going on with his life."

He hurried down to the sidewalk and caught up with the man with no arms. He told him how glad he was to see him because he lost one of his arms and felt useless and was going to kill himself. He thanked him for saving his life and said he knew he could make it with one arm if the guy could go on with no arms.

The man with no arms began dancing and whooping and kicking up his heels again.

He asked, "Why are you so happy anyway?"
He said, "I'm NOT happy. My balls itch!"
Heart-warming stories like this just make me want to cry.

=)) =)) :)) :))
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
DMS

Re: The One Armed Man.

Post by DMS »

=))

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”