election celebration

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

election celebration

Post by katie »

A union captain walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink to celebrate Obama’s victory when he sees
a guy close by wearing a Romney for President button and two beers in front of him. He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know
that this guy is a Republican. So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here,
bartender, but not for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice. This infuriates the union captain.

The union captain once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the
Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

The union captain once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the
Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

The union captain asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone
in the bar but him, and all the silly a$$ does is smile and thanks me. Is he nuts?"

"Nope," replies the bartender. "He owns the place." :D ;)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: election celebration

Post by E_ »

LOL, I knew it!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JLA

Post by JLA »

E_HILLMAN wrote:LOL, I knew it!
Would that be because he has a job?? :ymparty: :ymapplause:
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Happy camper and happy boater!!

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”