Now this is BIG!

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Now this is BIG!

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Oreos ain't the word for it! :))
>
>
>
Attachments
BIG!.jpg
BIG!.jpg (30.46 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
DMS

Re: Now this is BIG!

Post by DMS »

Looks like Dog the bounty hunters sister-in-law
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Post by weedbeater17 »

Looks like the air bags already deployed. :D
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

She ain't got nuttin on my giant cock.
big_rooster.jpg
big_rooster.jpg (31.67 KiB) Viewed 3710 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

I have to ask-- do guys actually find that attractive, sexy or hot?? Example-- as stated above, "Dog the bounty hunter's sister in law"-- anyone think Beth is hot?? Are hers real?? Maybe yall know, I don't....whether or not the photo is fake, ginormouse boobs are real or fake, I just don't get it. I can imagine them being covered with a zillion stretch marks, dinner plate size nipples, critters living underneath and unknowingly reproducing, lol, yuck....in my opinion a man or woman whose significant other carries and/or chooses watermelon sized are strutting with 2 status symbols they are proud to share with the world, arriving to the scene before the actual person carrying them does, lol....I just try to understand this as I have seen men with their mouth gaping as they are introduced to women of extreme size, with their husband/boyfriend grinning proudly standing next to her unflinching as his friend cannot keep his eyes off her. Look at my "trophy", isn't she-- I mean aren't they fabulous?? Is it a gloating thing??
I'm curious guys-- help a girl out here who wants to know!!
Happy camper and happy boater!!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

It is different for different guys.

I am NOT a booby man. Guess that was a good thing as I worked in Mammography for a while and could care less one way or the other about their size. Well I guess actually I like smaller firmer ones if given a choice.

Really BIG ones kinda gross me out. And you are right about no telling what might grow under them as they get ulcers etc. VERY gross.
JLA

Post by JLA »

TMI, TMI, TMI :(( :((
Some days I'm the baby, some days I'm the diaper........
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

YUCK!!!!!! There should be a warning about your link there E....I couldn't click it away fast enough!!! :ymsick:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Heck if I had a warning no one would click it. lol
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member

E_HILLMAN wrote:Heck if I had a warning no one would click it. lol
Funny, when clicking on the link I notice it posts in the google search boxes "breast ulcer"-- it remains on google history on our laptop-- my husband is wondering if my boobies are okay :-o
I warned him not to click on it :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”