Well Dressed Walmartian

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

Well Dressed Walmartian

Post by Jaybird »

A Texas well dressed Walmart shopper.
Attachments
Walmartian.jpg
Walmartian.jpg (95.87 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Well Dressed Walmartian

Post by E_ »

Looks like a Kimber 1911.. Good choice!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

The avatar..... Nahhhhhhh! not me. I am a fat old grayed haired ex-Marine Viet Nam Vet that detests Rap Crap. :ymtongue: :ymtongue:

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, that is what made it funny. I thought it might motivate you to get a avatar. :P

Of course that gives me a couple new ideas.
or
JayBird.jpg
JayBird.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
:p
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

You are gettin' closer!!!!! :)) :)) :)) Somewhere in between the 2.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

JayBird.jpg
JayBird.jpg (4.36 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Close, but I don't smoke. And does that look like a bow in the hair? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? Where do you get these? Maybe I can figure one out.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I just go to yahoo.com or google.com and select the image search and type something in. For this one I typed crazy old fat guy. LMAO Then I saved the picture and resized it to fit as a avatar at 120x120 pixels. :P I think I'll let RE3 pick out your next one. :P ...and just don't look at that as a cigar. Look at it as a fish that jumped in his mouth. lol
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

I like this one for now. Not to conservative is it? :D Trouble is I haven't figured out how to resize for an avatar.
Attachments
jaybird 2.jpg
jaybird 2.jpg (12.87 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Looks like you figured it out before I saw your post. Good job and CONGRATS! :ymapplause: B-) :ymapplause: **==

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”