Breakfast anyone ....

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Breakfast anyone ....

Post by katie »

When I went downstairs for breakfast one morning, I was suprised by the sight of my wife!

She was standing in the kitchen preparing to boil eggs for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.
As I walked in almost awake, she turned and said softly, 'You've got to make love to me this very moment.'

My eyes lit up and I thought, 'I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day..'
Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the stove, her 'T' shirt still around her neck.
A little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all about?'

She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.' :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
DMS

Re: Breakfast anyone ....

Post by DMS »

A co-worker once invited me over for supper. As we walked in the door, his wife was at the stove. My friend walked up behind her and said, "Mmmm something smells good, is that you?" "No, thats Campbells Bean and Bacon" she replyed. Can you imagine what she normally smells like? :ymsick:

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”