golf story

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

golf story

Post by $parechange »

He left home about 8:30 AM to play golf with his friends. On the way out the door
he answered his wife's "what time will you be home?" question with, "probably
about 1:30. I'll have lunch at the club." 1:30 came and went; 3:00 passed; 6:15,
still not home. Finally at about 7:00 PM he rolls in the driveway, leaves his clubs in
the garage, and presents his wife with a pizza, and begins the apologetic story.

We finished our game about 11:30, had lunch, and I started home, when alongside
the road I saw this attractive girl with a flat tire on her car. I stopped to help, got the
tire changed, and looked around for a place to wash my hands. She offered money
but I refused, so she suggested that I at least allow her to buy me a beer. She said,
„there's a tavern just up the road, and they have a restroom, you can clean up a bit.‰

I agreed to stop. We had a beer, then another beer, then a couple more, and I realized
that this girl was not only pretty, she was very friendly, and a good companion to spend
time with. „Before I knew it, we were in the motel next door having sex. And that‚s why
I'm so late getting home.‰

His wife looked him right in the eye and said, "Cut the crap.. You played 36 holes, didn't you?‰

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”