I had to pass these on.....

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

cabowabo
Contributor

I had to pass these on.....

Post by cabowabo »

I'd just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and said 'I've not eaten for two days.' I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.'

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were NOT the correct answers.

A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunch time. She said 'sorry about the wait.' I said, 'Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually '

I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into the bank. When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said, 'Nope, you’re still black'

Snow in the forecast and the TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself, 'fat chance,' with a face like that!

A 10 year old Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. A man passing by asks 'What's wrong, lad?' The boy says 'Me ma died this morning.' 'Ohbejaysus,' The man says. 'Do you want me to call Father O’Riley for you?' The boy replies, 'No tanks mister, sex is the last ting on my mind at the moment.'

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.

I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself ... 'I'm going to take that.'

Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Ireland . He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts to him Where am I? The Irish farmer looks back up and shouts back. You’re in that fuckin' basket.

I had a big lead in a trivia competition at a local bar until the last question which I got wrong. The question was, Where do women have the curliest hair? Fiji was the correct answer...hell, how did I know???
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: I had to pass these on.....

Post by E_ »

LOL, are you kin to Nervous or $pare?

You will fit right in with this crowd... :P
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:LOL, are you kin to Nervous or $pare?

You will fit right in with this crowd... :P
I personally find these very offensive.... O:-) O:-) (Holy crap! I'm kidding!)

But E is correct! =)) =)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
cabowabo
Contributor

Post by cabowabo »

I thought these jokes were terribly offensive and lacking in good taste. And when I got done laughing I knew I had to share with some like minded people!!!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Cabowabo, if you're not sensitive to "unpolitically correct" comedy, you should watch Tosh.0 or even go to his facebook page if you're on there.... there is some funny chit! But obviously not for the "sensitive" group ;)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
cabowabo
Contributor

Post by cabowabo »

Katie - I never miss Tosh!!! I just need to video some of my neighborhood and send it in!
I've been told I'm not the sensitive type lol
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Just noticed ur a Tosh fan... You and Katie are just SICK!

lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
G.T.
Contributor

Post by G.T. »

OMG.... just plain wrong.....

Thanks... I needed that....
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Just noticed ur a Tosh fan... You and Katie are just SICK!

lol

Now there's a pot calling the kettle black! :p
I might have been called a little colorful at times, but never sick :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

katie wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:Just noticed ur a Tosh fan... You and Katie are just SICK!

lol

Now there's a pot calling the kettle black! :p
AMEN! :D ;;) :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”