Steve Bridges as President Obama

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

katie
MASTER MEMBER

Steve Bridges as President Obama

Post by katie »

This is really funny and he does a great job! :ymapplause:

http://www.stevebridges.com/obamavideos ... 10-lg.html
(parts 1 & 2)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Steve Bridges as President Obama

Post by E_ »

Wasn't it not but a week or two ago I got an e-mail from one of you all about him that said to watch out and keep the vids as someone would for sure take this guy out for Obama since Obama didn't find the humor in it?

Well something happened to him.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 3#46633963
As of the news tonight they were not sure of the cause of death but THINK that it was "natural" causes. Hmmmm
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Kinda suspicious for him to be known and reported as the impersonator of W, no mention of Obama impersonations, or others. It could be just NBC telling it like NBC does. Something smells here. I'm wondering about Steve Bridge's upcoming scheduled appearances and who in Chicago was the chosen one to take out the infidel who might desecrate the image of "the Chosen One". :-?
Happy camper and happy boater!!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I agree Soak-up-the-Sun, something smells fishy.... but we'll never know for sure! :-w
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”