Canadian Mounties to the rescue

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Jaybird
Better Member

Canadian Mounties to the rescue

Post by Jaybird »

Royal Canadian Mounties to the Rescue

In the fun world of the administration of justice, not all the laughs are in the court-room. Indeed, giggles and guffaws can erupt at almost any time or place.
For example: On a bitterly cold winter's day several years ago in northern British Columbia, an RCMP Mountie on patrol came across a motorcyclist, who was swathed in protective clothing and helmet, stalled by the roadside.
"What's the matter?" asked the Mountie.

"Carburetor's frozen," was the terse reply.
"Pee on it. That'll thaw it out."
"Can't."

"OK, watch me and I will show you."

The Mountie lubricated the carburetor as promised. The bike started and the rider drove off, waving. A few days later, the detachment office received a note of thanks from the father of the motorbike rider.
It began: "On behalf of my daughter, who recently was stranded ....." 8-| 8-|
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Canadian Mounties to the rescue

Post by E_ »

=))

Is that based on a true story? :-\
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Jaybird
Better Member

Re: Canadian Mounties to the rescue

Post by Jaybird »

Wouldn't swear to it, but knowing the person who sent it to me, it has a very good possibility of being factual.

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”