Two Woodpeckers

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Two Woodpeckers

Post by LC addict »

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which country had the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker was amazed.
The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree in Canada that was absolutely 'impeccable' (a term frequently used by woodpeckers ). The Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

The two of them flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called 'impeccable' tree almost without breaking a sweat.

Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused. How is it that the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the Mexican tree, and the Mexican woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own country?

After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion: Apparently, Tiger Woods was right, when he said, your pecker gets harder when you're away from home.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Two Woodpeckers

Post by E_ »

Oh you had me at
tree in Canada that was absolutely 'impeccable' (a term frequently used by woodpeckers ).

You didn't even need a punch line then... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

Impeccable...man that threw my spellcheck for a loop.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

There once was a wood pecker in the school house yard. He pecked and he pecked until his pecker got hard. :-\
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Two Trees and A Woodpecker
It is hard to find a joke today without a dirty word or two in it, but
here is one:

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
... tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, 'Is
that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?' The birch says he cannot
tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.
The birch says, 'Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if
that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'
The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, 'It is
neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best
piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.
Now wipe that smile off your face. And pass it on.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Groan...... 8-} 8-}
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”