Fishing in the rain

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

DMS

Fishing in the rain

Post by DMS »

Sunday morning I got early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked the boat to the truck, and procedded to back into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.
I went back into the house, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wifes back, now with a different anticipation, and wispered, "The weather out there is terrible."
My loving wife of 5 yrs replied, "can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Fishing in the rain

Post by E_ »

#-o
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

=)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) #-o

(and the moral of this story is.... always double check who you are talking to before you open your mouth !!!! ;)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”