Taking Dad to the Mall

Have fun with some jokes. Just make sure they are not racist, topless, or too offensive. As you can see we are pretty liberal on what is allowed just don't get offended if you push the envelope and something gets deleted. ;-)

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Taking Dad to the Mall

Post by jpatton »

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response:

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."
The Wet Spot
Marina/Ramp: State Dock - 2-0-0 Row!

Re: Taking Dad to the Mall

Post by The Wet Spot »

That is HILARIOUS..I'm still laughing!! OMG...that's one of the best ones I've heard in quite a while!!!
crwky

Post by crwky »

=)) =)) =)) =))
lakevu52
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by lakevu52 »

Good one Jon!! :))

Return to “Jokes and other hooey fooey”